Xfinity is one of the best internet and WiFi service providers and users use it to avail of the fast and secure connectivity features. But users also face varied technical issues when using the Xfinity internet and WiFi and these problems come due to multiple reasons. In this article, you will learn about the easy ways to troubleshoot common issues of Xfinity internet and WiFi connection in a step by step process.
Quick Steps to fix Common Internet and WiFi Issues
Solution 1: Troubleshoot internet via My Account Online
- Log in to your Xfinity My Account using your username and password.
- Presently you have to scroll down and after that, click on Manage Internet option. You can also choose this option from the Services tab.
- Click on Restart Modem option to start troubleshooting your Internet connection.
- Presently click on Start, Troubleshooting tab to restart your modem and it may take up to 5 minutes to complete the process.
Solution 2: Troubleshoot Internet and Network Issues
- Check other websites to make sure that the connection issue is not associated with one particular website.
- Make sure that the equipment and cables are properly connected to your modem and the wall outlet.
- Unplug the entire types of equipment and then wait for fewer seconds. After that, plug the accessories back in that can also help to fix Comcast Internet issues in a very reliable manner.
- Ensure that there is no pending payment for your account and your payment is up to date through My Account.
- Check local outages with the help of the Xfinity Status Center Outage Map.
Solution 3: Troubleshoot Internet via the Xfinity My Account App
- Open the Xfinity My Account app on your Android or iOS device.
- Presently scroll down to click on the Internet icon.
- Afterward, choose your modem and then tap on Restart this device option and then wait for 5 minutes until the process finishes.
After applying these above-listed troubleshooting methods, one can fix the multiple Xfinity internet and WiFi related problems very easily. If you are not capable to resolve this problem, then Comcast Service Center is the only way to fix these issues through technical expert’s help. They will fix all kinds of problems in a very easy manner.