Outlook account recovery with phone number is a common question that almost every user asks if someone forgets their Outlook account password or someone hacks their email account. It never matters that what happened because password recovery is necessary for every situation whether you have forgotten the password of your Outlook account or someone has hacked your email account. However, you will not any need to be worried because you can get the sign in back to your Outlook email account after resetting its password. You can easily reset Outlook password with phone number if you will be provided your recovery phone number during the account creation.
Outlook Account Recovery with Recovery Phone Number:
- First, you will be required to visit the official password reset page of Outlook from a web browser.
- Choose the option, I forgot my password and click on Next.
- Type the email address or phone number related to your Outlook account that password you would like to reset.
- Presently enter the captcha characters as per the given image and click on Next.
- You will be redirected to the next page where choose the Text option to get the verification code on your recovery phone number.
- Afterward, click on Send code option and a code will be sent to your recovery phone number that’s linked to your Outlook account.
- Enter the code and then click on the Next tab.
- Finally, enter your new password for the Outlook account and confirm your password by re-entering it.
- Click on Next tab to finish the password resetting procedure.
These are the simple steps that can help every user to reset Outlook password in a proper manner. But if you find any difficulty while following the above-listed password reset process of Outlook, you can approach the technical support team of Outlook to acquire the solutions on password reset issues.