Outlook is one of the secure and most reliable email services that users use all around the world due to its amazing mailing features. Outlook provide a highly secure and user-friendly interface to send and receive emails that make it first choice for email purposes among the users. Users often face several glitches while using the Outlook account on multiple devices and password resetting is the main problem that users face most of the time. It is quite important to keeps a password safe and secure from any unknown activity.
Are you an Outlook account holder who has suddenly forgotten the password? Then you have multiple options to reset the Outlook account password that can be applied within a proper manner. If you have just created a new Outlook account and want to reset Outlook password in a proper way, then you can try the password reset process.
Recover Outlook Password Here:
- First, you will be needed to visit the Outlook password recovery page through account.live.com/password/reset/
- You need to enter your Outlook email ID for that password you look to reset.
- Presently click on Continue option to proceed to the next page.
- Under the We need to verify your identity page, enter the recovery email address into the given box which is associated to your Outlook account for recovery.
- Afterward, click on Get code to get the verification code on your recovery email address.
- Presently enter the code that you have received and click on Next.
- Type the new password in New password box and verify the password in the Confirm password box.
- Click on Next tab to set the password.
Now you can login with your new password on Outlook with the help of above-listed Outlook password change process which is very simple to follow. If you face any difficulty, then contact to Outlook customer service team for the immediate assistance on password reset related queries.