Recover Google Account on iPhone
Google account is used by the users to use the varied service provided by Google on all kinds of devices. Google users can perform multiple mailing tasks whether it’s sending an email or receiving an email. There are lots of users’ problems sign-in issues when using their Google account that causes due to forgetting the password. iPhone users also experience this issue often when they try to sign in to their Google account.
How to Recover Google Account Password on iPhone?
Are you one among the users who have forgotten the Google account password on iPhone? If yes, then it must be required to recover your Google account if you want to enjoy the optimum services of Google. There are lots of options for Google Account Recovery on iPhone available that can be used to recover a password. But only fewer users know about the complete process of password recovery and if you want to know about the password recovery process, then go through the required steps.
Quick steps to recover Google account password on iPhone:
- Open a web browser of your choice on your iPhone and go to the account recovery page of Google.
- Provide the Google email address which password you require to recover.
- Click on Next.
- You will be asked to provide the last password and you can click on Try another way to skip it.
- Presently Google password recovery page will open and you require to click on Send code tab.
- Afterward, you will get the verification code on your recovery phone number which is provided by Google and enter the code that you have received into the required field.
- Click on Submit tab and Google will verify your verification code.
- Presently you have to provide the new password for the Google account as per your choice.
In case you finding any difficulty while following the above-listed steps for password recovery contact the Google Account Recovery team which is the best place to resolve every single problem. You can get this assistance after making a voice call from all over the world.