In today’s world, we all are relying on various technological aspects. Nowadays, it is quite hard to think about the existence of humans without thinking about technological innovations. One of such inventions is AOL. There are so many reasons that compel people to change their AOL Mail password or AIM Mail. Some individuals may get dubious that their account has been hacked. You may want to change AOL password to something stronger and more difficult to presume, or you may just want your AIM Mail or AOL Mail password to be something you can conveniently remember. You don’t need to stick with one password. Given below are the few steps that you need to follow for changing the password. These steps are quite easy to follow.
1. Log in to AOL via entering your username or email and do not forget to enter your current password.
2. Make sure that the Manage Your Account category is open.
3. Choose (Change Password) under Password.
4. Enter a new password under both New Password and Confirm Password. Choose a password that is both difficult to guess and easy to remember.
5. Lastly, select Save.
Many of us are aware of the fact that it is necessary to keep a secure password that cannot be cracked by anyone. Do you know the tips that are required to follow? If no, the given below are a few tips that one needs to remember while choosing a password.
Long passwords are challenging to crack than short passwords, but they are also daunting to remember.
1. Utilize a complete sentence so that you can remember easily, do not forget to leave the spaces between words.
2. Make sure to utilize the first letter of every word of a lengthier sentence.
3. Utilize two or more numbers or special characters so that your password looks different and nobody would be able to crack it. You can add them at the starting or end of your sentence or phrase, or in the middle if you can remember their settlement.
4. Keep it moderately simple so that you can dodge the risk of forgetting it. If you have to write down your password, you risk plenty of your security.
5. Reset your password regularly—every three or six months.
If you are unable to change your password on your own, then don’t panic because you can always contact AOL helpline number. The professionals will be able to help you by eliminating your technical concern. They will guide you throughout the entire process so that you can change it easily.
Whether it’s night or day, dusk or dawn, feel free to contact AOL Customer Number at any time of the day. The experts will always be ready to serve you at any time of the day.