AOL is one of the best and earliest email service provider that reaches among worldwide users. AOL comes with highly secure and advanced mailing features that every user can avail when using their email account. AOL gives the best and secure way to send and receive emails that one can use on all types of devices whether it’s computer or phone. Users highly use AOL email due to the top-rated features but sometimes they also face technical glitches while using AOL account on iPhone and problems during the sign-in is most common that causes due to using an older password that always causes multiple hacking or unwanted activity.
Have you just created a new AOL email account on your iPhone? But someone knows your password and accessing it without your permission? You really need to change your password immediately in order to get better protection for your AOL account. You can change AOL password on iPhone simply with the help of easy steps that you can follow as per the mentioned here.
AOL Password Change on iPhone:
- First, you need to go to the Settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down to Accounts & Passwords section.
- Tap on Accounts to open the list of accounts set up on your iPhone.
- Tap on the AOL account from the list of accounts.
- Presently tap on the Password option.
- Enter the new password for the AOL account into the given field and then you will be required to re-enter the same password for confirmation.
- Tap on Done option to finish the password change process of AOL for iPhone.
In this way, you can simply AOL change password on your iPhone and access your email account with a new password. However, if you still need any kind of assistance on password change process for AOL on iPhone, then customer support team of AOL is always ready to give you the best assistance.