Gmail account has become an undeniable part of one’s life and facing the problem of Gmail not working on Chrome is usual with many people. Though people get the Gmail customer service assistance is fixing the problem by calling at Gmail customer support number, but, it can be solved by oneself by following the provided ways for basic troubleshooting.
How can one solve the problem of Gmail not working on Chrome?
The experimented solutions provided below can be very helpful to you:
Follow Basic Step – You must be working on the latest version of Chrome. If not, check for the available update.
- Restart the system and open Gmail with some other browser
- Now, rename Google chrome in cache or you can even remove it to check if it loads
- Disable all extensions and then restart the browser (It may be helpful)
Open Gmail in Incognito Window
- Click on ‘3 vertical dots button’ on the top right corner of Chrome window
- Click on ‘New Incognito Window’ (‘Ctrl+Shift+N’ via keyboard) and a new window will appear on the screen with the ‘incognito icon’ on the right top corner
Clear Previous Browsing Data – Previous data including cache, cookies and certain searches can be cleared.
- Click on ‘3 vertical dots button’ on the top right corner of chrome window
- Click on ‘more tools’ and then ‘clear browsing data’ in the drop-down list
- Now, select the time range and tick mark all the options to be deleted
- Click on ‘clear data’
Check Gmail Labs (Labels) – Open Gmail with https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?labs=0#inbox.
- Click on ‘settings button’ available on the top right of the Gmail
- Click on ‘Settings tab’ in the drop-down list
- Click on ‘Labels tab’
- Start disabling all the labs one after another
- Go to the end of the page and click on ‘save changes’
These are some of the steps to fix the problem of Gmail not working on Chrome. If you still face issues, you can get assistance from Gmail customer service by contacting them at Gmail customer support number.
Location:– Canada / USA
Toll-Free No:- 1-888-784-0285