Fix AOL Error 205
AOL error 205 is one of the common issues which is highly faced by users in all over the world. This error mainly causes due to web settings issues and after getting this error, users face lots of problems while sending and receiving emails. There are many other problems come due to error 205 when using the AOL desktop or other. But you can fix this issue after trying some simple solutions that you can find in this article. You can dial AOL customer support number to get the required solutions as per the multiple AOL related issues and you can fix error 205 very easily after following the below steps.
Here are the simple steps to fix AOL Errror205:
Solution 1: Reset web settings
- Reset your web settings to the factory default in case you have installed a new browser after the installation of IE because it may causes settings changing.
- Reset your Internet Explorer to the default mode.
- Reset your search page, and a home page without changing the settings.
Solution 2: Install new desktop version on AOL
- First, you will be required to download the AOL software on your computer.
- Click on Run and then click on the Continue option.
- Choose Upgrade existing version option and then click on First edition of AOL Desktop Software option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose to Install new version option and afterward, choose Upgrade existing version.
- Click on Continue tab and then click on Install Now tab to begin the installation process.
Need an Instant AOL Customer Support Service? Give a Phone call If you are getting this error again after following the above-given steps, then call on AOL error 205 support number and talk to the certified professionals to get the recommended solutions to fix such sorts of technical issues. They will resolve this issue in a fast manner and you can get this support easily after dialing this number that service is 24/7 available for the users.